Resolved
1.1
Privacy and Data Security

Update by user Jan 30, 2017

This person is very shady!DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE!

They did EVENTUALLY pay me, however they hide all contact information, give a very vague androgynous FIRST name only! No phone # or address to address issues.

They are SUPER SLOW to pay and could disappear entirely and you will be SOL!I do NOT recommend !

Original review posted by user Jan 16, 2017

They are not paying people.They owe me money and have no intentions of ever paying it.

This place is a complete and total SCAM! Me: 8 days and no payment... Jan 15, 2017 Me: 10 days and STILL no payment. I knew this place was a scam !

Jan 16, 2017 Support Hi there, Rest assured we are not a scam, we are simply behind on payments. We will do our best to get this to you as soon as we can. Kind Regards, Keep Rewarding Support It is now 11 days and STILL they have not made a $2 payment LOL?!?! $2 !!!!

Either they have no intentions of EVER paying any one OR they are soo broke they can't pay $2 LMAO Q! Either way SKIP this SCAM ! Save yourself the trouble of wasting your time here !

Bottom line is ANY GPT site is better then http://www.keeprewarding.com/ !!!!https://www.facebook.com/keeprewarding https://twitter.com/KeepRewarding

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: This place is a scam.

Comments

I love this site.I joined in June 2017 but didn't really make an effort until Mid October.

I have been able to make roughly $100 USD per month. It is definitely not a scam site as I have been paid numerous times. The payouts can sometimes be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances but have patience.. you will get paid.

This is my favourite money earning website so far.Would definitely recommend this site to anyone.

That site is a scam, when you are going to request payment, your account is blocked

The site is not a scam I have been paid over $3k. My user name is Tatianab. :)

They take way too long to pay out -- you shouldn't have to wait 10+ business days to get your reward. ESpecialjy when their site says it will take a maximum of 7 business days.

Renton, Washington, United States #1286413

The wait for payments on this site is unacceptable.The owner cannot manage his own site properly and is too cheap to hire additional staff.

The excuse about the holidays is now irrelevant yet delays still exist. The holidays excuse is also flawed due to the fact that the MAJORITY of businesses still run on or the day after a holiday, taking an extended time off is ridiculous when you are claim you are solely handling payments on a GPT site. Believe it or not, in our current economy, users rely on monies to be paid in a timely manner. Some users spend the money on necessities such as diapers, food and the like.

Yes, most people have jobs outside of the site, however they put their time in and deserve to be compensated as stated, not 20 days later. I truly believe this site is in the red and is stalling payment due to this. If the FAQ's state you will be paid in a certain time frame that time frame should be adhered to, at least within a reasonable amount of time.

I cannot recommend this site to anyone based on the delays, excuses and irresponsible way in which it is run.It is run very unprofessionally and in an amateurish manner.

May I ask the Administrator of Keep Rewarding why the big delays are still "existing"?1st of february and still....still more than 20 business days to pay.

Is the "christmas period" still and excuse to keep up with delays?

10...11...13...business days...that's ok. But more than 20 business days?

Why Administrator don't you rewrite your own rules from FAQ?I think you are running out of cash; why do not you try to save money to pay users in time?

Cakekethis

NEVER trust someone that masks contact information and give an androgynous name.Also refusing to close an account (thus holding SOMEONE ELSE'S PERSONAL INFORMATION) unless a review of your complicit ways is marked as "resolved".

Did you pay me ? Yes.

Did you change your ways?I highly doubt it LOL!

to Cakekethis Madrid, Madrid, Spain #1278642

Please cakekethis you have been paid, you must mark this issue as resolved.Other thing is the delay, and admin must take corrective steps.

But with reference to your payment, if it has arrived, please close this.Do you work for any of the KR competitors?

to Luis #1278643

LMAO Why on earth would I "work for a competitor" ?I have NO LOYALTY to ANY GPT!

They are ALL greedy !But this one is VERY POORLY run!

to Luis #1278644

I can only assume that YOU work for keep rewarding based on your logic!