Resolved: Keep Rewarding - They act like they don't want to pay.

Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Update by user Sep 13

It took 7 days but I got the money... Wayyy to long

Original review posted by user Sep 07

So I finally reach my destination . Which was 500 points so I cashed out on September 3rd and I got a email from them a couple of days ago saying my account was marked ...

Marked for what ??? They are wasting time trying to get around paying.

I still haven't got paid. I give this site a 0 I wouldn't recommend it to anybody .I've never in my life signed up with a gpt site like this before it's very sad.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 07.

Comments

Hi there, It is not our fault that you didn't read our FAQ which clearly states that we aim to process payments within 7 working days. Your account was flagged to complete our verification which we routinely require from old and new members alike, this is all part of our normal processes.

While I am sorry you feel dissatisfied with the site, a little investigation beforehand on your part would have alleviated these 'issues' as you would have had a proper understanding of when you would have been paid. I believe you should now have been paid within the 7 working days? If you can confirm this then I would appreciate if you could mark this as resolved.

Hopefully if you decide to stick with us we can prove to you that we are indeed a paying site that tries to put our members at the heart of all we do and give them the highest payouts possible from completions. Kind Regards, Chris KR Admin

Resolved: Keep Rewarding - Keeprewarding -- 3 weeks and still no payment--am pissed

3.6
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jul 24, 2017

email exchanges and the money was deposited into my account

Original review posted by user Jul 24, 2017

I put in a request for a $50 payment on July 3, 2017-- it is now July 24 and I still have not received payment. I emailed and all i got is we are behind in payment.

In the TOU it states 7 business days--its been 18 business days and still nothing. The owner is too cheap to hire anybody. On Tuesday July 18-- he reported that he had completed payments until June 29, 2017---4 days later on the July 22--someone on Elite Earnings for Keep Rewarding-- posted that they received payment for June 30-- it shouldn't take 4 days to complete one day of earning for the site.

Kamie who run the Elite Earning page had stated on June 22, 2017 that he could complete 2 days of earning per day and that he would be caught up in not time-- this was in response to a distressed consumer who required her money before going on a trip July 8-- the post has since been removed. Am getting tired of this ***.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Lack of payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 24, 2017.

Resolved: Keep Rewarding - This is a SCAM site !

1.1
Privacy and Data Security

Update by user Jan 30, 2017

This person is very shady! DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE!

They did EVENTUALLY pay me, however they hide all contact information, give a very vague androgynous FIRST name only! No phone # or address to address issues.

They are SUPER SLOW to pay and could disappear entirely and you will be SOL! I do NOT recommend !

Original review posted by user Jan 16, 2017

They are not paying people. They owe me money and have no intentions of ever paying it.

This place is a complete and total SCAM! Me: 8 days and no payment... Jan 15, 2017 Me: 10 days and STILL no payment. I knew this place was a scam !

Jan 16, 2017 Support Hi there, Rest assured we are not a scam, we are simply behind on payments. We will do our best to get this to you as soon as we can. Kind Regards, Keep Rewarding Support It is now 11 days and STILL they have not made a $2 payment LOL?!?! $2 !!!!

Either they have no intentions of EVER paying any one OR they are soo broke they can't pay $2 LMAO Q! Either way SKIP this SCAM ! Save yourself the trouble of wasting your time here !

Bottom line is ANY GPT site is better then http://www.keeprewarding.com/ !!!! https://www.facebook.com/keeprewarding https://twitter.com/KeepRewarding

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: This place is a scam.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 16, 2017.

Comments

The website still hasn't got any better and it's been a couple of months since you posted this. I just don't understand why it takes 7 days and the lowest payout is $1 . This site won't last long and I will definitely not be using it again.

This company payed me more than less of what my paycheck should have been and i can not be more pissed off.

these Website is SCAM!!!!!!! They DONT PAID my $ 2 they have Many Alibis!!!!!!

I love this site. I joined in June 2017 but didn't really make an effort until Mid October.

I have been able to make roughly $100 USD per month. It is definitely not a scam site as I have been paid numerous times. The payouts can sometimes be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances but have patience.. you will get paid.

This is my favourite money earning website so far. Would definitely recommend this site to anyone.

That site is a scam, when you are going to request payment, your account is blocked

The site is not a scam I have been paid over $3k. My user name is Tatianab. :)

They take way too long to pay out -- you shouldn't have to wait 10+ business days to get your reward. ESpecialjy when their site says it will take a maximum of 7 business days.

Renton, Washington, United States #1286413

The wait for payments on this site is unacceptable. The owner cannot manage his own site properly and is too cheap to hire additional staff.

The excuse about the holidays is now irrelevant yet delays still exist. The holidays excuse is also flawed due to the fact that the MAJORITY of businesses still run on or the day after a holiday, taking an extended time off is ridiculous when you are claim you are solely handling payments on a GPT site. Believe it or not, in our current economy, users rely on monies to be paid in a timely manner. Some users spend the money on necessities such as diapers, food and the like.

Yes, most people have jobs outside of the site, however they put their time in and deserve to be compensated as stated, not 20 days later. I truly believe this site is in the red and is stalling payment due to this. If the FAQ's state you will be paid in a certain time frame that time frame should be adhered to, at least within a reasonable amount of time.

I cannot recommend this site to anyone based on the delays, excuses and irresponsible way in which it is run. It is run very unprofessionally and in an amateurish manner.

May I ask the Administrator of Keep Rewarding why the big delays are still "existing"? 1st of february and still....still more than 20 business days to pay.

Is the "christmas period" still and excuse to keep up with delays?

10...11...13...business days...that's ok. But more than 20 business days?

Why Administrator don't you rewrite your own rules from FAQ? I think you are running out of cash; why do not you try to save money to pay users in time?

Cakekethis

NEVER trust someone that masks contact information and give an androgynous name. Also refusing to close an account (thus holding SOMEONE ELSE'S PERSONAL INFORMATION) unless a review of your complicit ways is marked as "resolved".

Did you pay me ? Yes.

Did you change your ways? I highly doubt it LOL!

to Cakekethis Madrid, Madrid, Spain #1278642

Please cakekethis you have been paid, you must mark this issue as resolved. Other thing is the delay, and admin must take corrective steps.

But with reference to your payment, if it has arrived, please close this. Do you work for any of the KR competitors?

to Luis #1278643

LMAO Why on earth would I "work for a competitor" ? I have NO LOYALTY to ANY GPT!

They are ALL greedy ! But this one is VERY POORLY run!

to Luis #1278644

I can only assume that YOU work for keep rewarding based on your logic!

to Cakekethis #1278829

Sigh - At no point did I refuse to close your account until this was marked as resolved. I asked you a question in your trouble ticket on site and was waiting on your response.

If I closed your account then you wouldn't have been able to answer my question.

I have stated this to you in my response to your ticket. Please come onto the site, read my response and then reply to confirm that you indeed wish for me to close your account. Then it is all done.

The irony is that you are the one holding me ransom that you won't mark as resolved until all your demands are met..... this review was solely about payment....now that payment has been made suddenly it's about your account....so how am I not at ransom here now?

Like I said in the ticket response. Not everyone is out trying to be the bad guy...Late payments aside I am simply here to try and help the every day person earn some extra money and get paid for it.

I assume that your statement of masking information you are referring to the fact that I use WHOISGUARD on my domain to protect my identity? This is entirely my prerogative, I am allowed to protect my personal information, should I so wish and I pay to do so. Entirely above board and legal for me to do so. As for the androgynous name - I am failing to understand why that is even an 'issue'......like really?

This is digressing into all kinds of other stuff, which frankly isn't necessary. I have been more than amicable through it all. Please respond to your ticket confirming the requested closure of your account - the verification needs to be through the ticket so there is a written record and confirmation. I will then take care of the account closure then hopefully you can mark this as resolved.

After all PissedConsumer is here to allow companies to engage with clients and resolve problems.

You stated that the reason for the review is Problem with delivery, in this case the money you were owed. The money owed has been sent and you acknowledge this, so lets use PC as it is supposed to be used.

to Chris #1278831

Close the account. I have NO desire to ever go to your site ever again. PERIOD.

to Cakekethis #1278834

Like I said you need to do it on site - I am not holding you ransom. It is simply a procedure that I require you to verify the requested closure of account.

I need a record on site of the verification so that I cannot be accused of any wrong doing.

That's the policy - it won't be changed cause someone wants to play games. Takes you 2 seconds to reply to the ticket on site. If you were really so concerned that I was an evil tyrant that was going to misuse your personal information then I cannot see why you would refuse to complete the final procedure to close your account.

As a site owner I have policies and guidelines that need to be followed - you refusing to now do what needs to be done pretty much says it all.

You know what I am done with this - I will now be asking PC to review this entire review. Follow the procedure - close your account and put it to bed.

PERIOD. Kick and scream here all you want but until you do it on site you are holding yourself ransom.

to Cakekethis #1279832

To Chris:

You wrote: "That's the policy - it won't be changed cause someone wants to play games".

Oh Chris, the policy is also to pay people within a maximum of 7 business days...right? You have changed the maximum to infinitum, so it means you WANT to PLAY GAMES.

So now that this has been resolved you are refusing to mark it as resolved?

to Chris #1277641

Oh I am sorry... So you not like it when things are delayed? What is good for the good is most certainly good for the gander princess!

to Cakekethis #1278046

There is a difference, I have a policy in place and members were notified of the delay. This is very much a different scenario.

But if you wish to engage in that kind of game then I guess that is up to you.

As stated this issue has now been resolved. I have nothing more to add to this.

to Chris #1278176

You can't always get what you want Princess.

to Chris #1279834

Are ethernal delays staying with us forever?

Ethernal delays -> ethernal issue.

What administrator does to solve this delays? nothing.

to Chris #1523652

Your not paying people remains unresolved I see. LOL Why would I help you in any way?

Your payments have now been sent to you. I would very much appreciate it if you could now mark this as resolved.

Apologies again for the delay on your payments. We are looking into how we can ensure that delays on this scale do not happen in the future.

Kind Regards,

Chris

Keep Rewarding Admin

I request Admin to send a message to everybody reporting about updated payment day wich is being processed.

Paypal disputes will be opened soon if things don't get better.

Cakekethis

It is pretty clear to me that "Chris" can not or will not pay his bills. He does however have plenty of time to make more and more "Anonymous " posts to attempt to defend himself.

to Cakekethis #1275161

Again more lies? I have made no Anonymous posts, I sign all of mine with my name.

to Chris #1275166

The only lies here are the ones claiming you are legit.Actions speak much louder then words. Or should I say in this case inactions. Absence of payments shows your worth (lack there of that is!)!

Valley, Alabama, United States #1273964

I have been paid several times from this site. Are they behind yes, they got a huge increase in users and that put them behind in payments. They are far from a scam, they pay out in order of cash out doesn't matter the amount.

to Anonymous #1273993

I find it hilarious all these "Anonymous" people attempting to defend the undefendable!

to Cakekethis #1274120

What people are defending is the use of the word scam. I have not disputed that I am behind on your payment.

That is a fact and one which I have communicated to you and other members on site about the delay.

I am fine about the bad review because of that (despite the fact you put 1 star in all categories, some which have no bearing on your complaint)

Hopefully this will at least be marked as resolved once your payment is processed for which I would be grateful.

to Chris #1274149

Truth hurts doesn't it?

to Chris #1274245

I can see you aren't willing to engage in proper dialogue here as part of the resolution. The truth would only hurt if it was indeed truth.

Let's look at the definition of the word scam.

Scam:

noun informal

a dishonest scheme

The fact that I have been completely open that your payment is simply delayed already refutes your 'truth'. I am being as open, honest and transparent as possible.

There are already numerous posts and payment proofs online that prove that we are not dishonest and are in fact paying, all be it delayed. Either way I will leave it at that I will post here directly when your payment has been made so the matter can be considered as resolved.

to Chris #1274578

Chris people is worried about the BIG delays. It is not a delay of one week...it is a delay close to one month.

And no improvements are achieved. Why don't yo try to release a list with pending payments so that everybody can check it? For example, what is the payment date you are processing right now?

Why do you hide this information? Are you running out of cash?

Wappingers Falls, New York, United States #1273161

KR is one of the best GPT sites I use. For people to get mad & post crappy reviews because the one man operation got behind because of the holidays is ridiculous.

The owner of the site is quite interactive with his members, apologized for the delays and has been issuing payments. Can't believe someone is butt hurt over 2.00.I personally canceled my payout request to help lessen the load ,and will cash out at a later time. I'm okay with the delay because I'm an understanding person.

If you enjoy being on other gpt sites that show favoritism, ignore members in chat , and pay less to be instant payments then by all means , it leaves more offers open to the rest of us. :)

I myself prefer to be treated as a human and paid more.

to Anonymous #1273294

The amount is of no consequence. Non-payment is non-payment.

If you can not or will not pay your bills you do not deserve nor will you get positive feedback. PERIOD.

to Anonymous #1273596

Ask your beloved Administrator of Keep Rewarding why rewardpot is missing. Administrator spent funds on his holidays and now he has no bucks to pay users?

Suspicious... let's wait...

to Anonymous #1274114

I am not sure what you mean about the Rewardpot being missing? It is functioning 100% as it should.

Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin, United States #1272487

This site is not a Scam by any means. However, timely payments should be one of the top priorities and clearly, for at least a couple of months, it wasn't. If a site wants happy members, they need to be paid on time.

With that said, this site does pay a bit more than most and most earning aspects do credit which is more than some other earning sites do.

Hopefully, once this site gets caught up in posting member payments, corrective steps will be taken so it doesn't happen again as it does no one any good on either side of the site.

to Anonymous #1272591

I Agree: administrator must mark as top priority the timely payouts. I find no explanation of his attitude and apathy.

If i would think in a badly way, i would say that he spent the money he receives from providers...but i guess that is not the case. Let's hope he takes corrective steps from now on.

Bristol, Rhode Island, United States #1272416

I have a payment due since Dec. 29th.

I really have never waited so long at ANY site. I don't think it is a scam as much as VERY BADLY RUN. I could never refer people to a site like this. It clearly says on the FAQ's page, 1-3 days and never more than 7 business days.

Well, Dec. 29th was a long, long time ago considering it is now January 17th.

Stay away from this site if you need payments in a timely manner. If you don't care when or if you get paid, go for it.

Hi there,

I am the Admin of Keep Rewarding. I am disappointed to see this review, as it was clearly outlined in the support you received, we stated that we are behind on payments and are working through them.

Here is the further response to your tickets.

You: Still no payment. I am certain this is a scam. I am reporting you to gptboycott.

Support: The payment isn't going to be today, as stated we are behind on payments and are working through them.

Threatening us isn't going to make your payment come sooner, there is a *** and we are working through it.

Kind Regards, Keep Rewarding Support We are simply working our way through the list, this has been a very rare circumstance which we are seeking to improve upon in the future.

However we cannot just allow you to jump the *** because you threaten to give us back feedback somewhere. Hopefully after we process your reward you will at least update this to reflect that you have indeed been paid.

to Chris #1272146

For some reason the word q.u.e.u.e has been blanked in this response.

MarkPrize
to Chris #1272163

I can say Keep Rewarding is paying at this moment, but as commented before, they are behind (far behind) on payments.

This issue started on middle september-october, and step by step the delayment time frame has been increasing.

This site is by far the best GPT site, but Admin needs to take care about some things:

Avoid delays on payments. Back to the weekly payments. One thing is instant payments, but the opposite (more than 20 days) is bad. Let's bet for middle term (real 7 business days).

It is logical users complaining about this issue, as they spend much hours to get some bucks.

2. On shoutbox many recently added people talks about how much they earn. I think this type of conversations are unnaceptable. Most of those bad-talkers earnings come from referral earnings, so Admin must put everything in order.

Users do not like those kind of greedy people.

3. Rewardpot is missing from several weeks ago. Higher activity means higher rewardpot (logical or not?). Admin, please, get back the rewardpot in pure phase.

That's all by the moment, this is the best site since they pay more per offer than other sites.

We love the site Admin, but listen the people and take into account the improvements. Thanks

to MarkPrize #1272198

I will stick to the places that can and do pay. This is NOT one of them !

to Chris #1272193

I'm sorry you can't afford to pay $2 .... SCAM !

to Cakekethis #1272218

Admin delivered a message to everyone weeks ago. My payment arrived after 18 days.

Obviously this situation is not good for anyone, but we must trust the site. Oh, my payment was not $2, was $50. You are free to choose other sites, but keeprewarding is not a scam.

I think Admin should release a daily updated list with pending payments and done-payments. That's the only way to keep people in calm.

to Anonymous #1272231

This was a test to see if the site was worth it. CLEARLY they FAILED the test.

And It is OBVIOUS that they can't pay their bills... So NO I do not have to " trust the site" or any other site that doesn't want to pay.

View more comments